Monday, February 18, 2008

i love my ipod.............

just let me start by saying how much i love my ipod. i don't know how i ever lived without one. all my music in one place--for me, a little slice of heaven!
this month's challenge at MIB was to create a layout using the word "love". i did not want to do a traditional valentine's layout or one about how much i love my family. so i decided to do a random one about a random thing i love.

we are busy trying to pick out tile, a vanity and carpet for the unfinished room. we got an estimate on finishing the bathroom and are going to go with it. Yea--after over a year in our house i am going to get my scrapbook room. this will bring me so much joy. a place to go and create where i can see everything and i don't have to drag it out to use it. maybe i will use more of my collection......

have a great day!
k

No comments: