Saturday, January 19, 2008

date night and a crop...............

Had a date with Rob last night. He called and said "How 'bout a date--dinner, movie, walk aroung, hold hands?" I so loved that. We have not seen much of each other because he has been working 7 days a week since we got back from vacation to get ready for his big inspection at work. We went to WOW--a new cafe in Providence--and to see my movie pick...........

Came home after the movie, which we both enjoyed, much to Rob's surprise and packed up some scrapbooking supplies to take to the first TN SISter crop! I was so excited to go and meet some new people! Just what I need.

It was a great day. What a fun crop! I met lots of talented people and JJ herself. She is so funny....and quirky. Loved her! Also met several Fashionistas. Great girls all around. Really had a good time talking to Tracy and Amber. Glad they were at my table. Can't wait for the next one! I got several lo done and put together the "Greatest Love Story" kit. Just have to add photos. I will leave you with some scrappy goodness...........

Peace out!
K

No comments: