Friday, October 19, 2007

my fours...........

Read this on Stacy's blog and thought it would be fun to play along!!!!!!!!!


so here we go.........

Jobs I've Had:
1. bus girl at a seafood restaurant
2. medical clerk
3. head cashier supervisor
4. bank teller

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. ferris bueller's day off
2. gone with the wind
3. coyote ugly
4. sweet home alabama

T.V. Shows I Watch
1. dancing with the start
2. the bachelor
3. grey's anatomy
4. brothers & sisters

Places I've Lived
1. Germany
2. Texas
3. Pennsylvania
4. Home now and forever..Nashville, TN

Favorite Foods
1. anything mexican
2. anything italiam
3. soup--homemade, of course
4. pretzels

Favorite Colors
1. aqua blue
2. brown
3. pink
4. red

Places I'd Love To Be Now
1. on the beach
2. Germany
3. Italy-- Venice to be exact
4. Atlanta


Names I like, but would NOT use for my children
1. dylan
2. devin
3. emma
4. matthew

I love these too. Enjoy!

No comments: