Sunday, June 10, 2007

A productive weekend......

got a lot of yard work done--or should I say Rob did and I supervised. Yes, I think that is more truthful. I did get the house cleaned and some laundry done after the 2 trips to Lowe's and Home Depot. Rob decided to expand our flower bed in the front of the house. Had to get flowers to plant in it. Got some Gerber daisies for around the tree--they are my fave!


Got some scrapping done too. Wanted to knock out another layout for book club on Tuesday. I did my first lo right after the last meeting. Had a great pic of the "girlies" at Fellini's on our last trip to the ATL. So love it there! Am glad we are so close. Here's my creation. Very Elsie inspired as her book is our selection this month. It really made be break out of my "everything has to be perfect" mode. I love that it doesn't all line up and isn't all evenly spaced.



No comments: