Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving goodness.........

So...... went to a restaurant for Turkey Day dinner for the first time and I have to say I LOVED IT! No standing over a hot stove, not having too much food and not having to shop for it. It was absolutely heaven! Not to mention that The Blue Willow Inn has the best down home Southern Cookin' ever! Am so glad Mom and Dad made our reservations last year. I would love to make it a tradition and go there every year.

I also had the whole family write down what they were thankful for on strips of paper for my Thanksgiving layout. Will post it when I am finished with it.

Plans for the rest of the weekend include:

1. Buying the paint for the dining room, kitchen and for Lauren's room.

2. Getting some more Christmas shopping done.

3. Helping Rob hang drywall. And.......

4. Cleaning the bathroom and doing laundry!!!!!!!

No comments: