Thursday, September 21, 2006

Waiting for a phone!!!!!!!

I am so tired of waiting for the phone man to come. I called TDS at 8:30 this morning and was told he would be here before noon. It is now 3:15 and still no phone. So irritating!!!!!!! I have lots of things I need to go do like go to Curves and the grocery store.

Started Curves yesterday and think this is an exercise program I will stick with. I am so psyched about it. Met some nice ladies there. Maybe I will make some friends here.

I so want to get started on the unfinished room. I am ready to get it done so I can have Scott's room to scrapbook in. I am itching to scrapbook but can't find all my stuff. Will try to locate it all and get it organized before going back to work. Still have really worked on our "Home" album. Sad since we signed the contract in March and have already been living here for a month!

Going to call the phone company again............

No comments: